360 HSDC is a health community-based organization registered in Nigeria, that works in a targeted yet comprehensive manner to address critical health, institutional and development related issues. 360 HSDC achieves this by collaborating with global and local development and private entities, such as governments, bilateral and multilateral donors, nongovernmental organizations and the private sector. The organization has a multifaceted team of experts with proficiency and experience in emergency environments, humanitarian activities and development in diverse environments and ecosystems, globally and across Africa, including in South Sudan, and extensively in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Officer
Locations: Ekiti & Oyo
Employment Type: Contract
- The Logistics Officer will work on the organization’s HIV program to manage and oversee the general logistics of the program.
- Management of the general logistics of HIV/AIDS pharmaceuticals, clinical, laboratory and other related materials as well as the in-country supply chain
- Facilitate delivery of goods into, and movement out of, the warehouse
- Ensure that all packages delivered by the distribution partners are accounted for and are in good condition before taking possession
- Maintain record of receipts and issuance of shipments out of the warehouse to ensure completeness and accuracy
- Receive allocations and arrange the pick-up of relevant items
- Update tally cards and other relevant inventory tools on daily basis and render stock report on a monthly basis
- Track usage of drugs and commodities at the program sites
- Make necessary input into the monthly allocation of stock to the program sites
- Participate in the quarterly stock review of drugs and other consumables in the Store
- Collate all records of shipments to sites, opening and closing stock as well as usage into a monthly Logistic Report
- Support the Finance and Administration team
- Facilitate inventory control
- Assist in identifying HIV testing hot-spots and hard to reach locations
- Other duties as assigned.
- A First Degree in Purchasing & Supply / Logistics, Pharmacy or any other relevant qualification; four (4) years experience in Logistics /Supply Chain Management of HIV / AIDS commodities or in any other relevant function
- Familiarity with the LGAs in the state
- Report writing skill
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Basic logistic and operational understanding of the supply chain
- Experience with government systems and dynamics of working with NGOs and private parties
- Computer literacy/skills in usage of personal productivity tools (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet browsing, emailing, etc.) are essential.
Application Closing Date
13th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter, indicating the State of interest in the body of their mail (Ekiti or Oyo) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and State as the subject. E.g Logistics Officer – Ekiti.
Note: Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, and the positions will be closed once candidates are identified.