Smart Partners Consulting Limited is a leading indigenous HR Consulting Firm in Nigeria located in Lagos with services offered in Recruitment, Outsourcing, Training and HR Consulting. We are a growing firm providing services to top leading companies across the Oil & Gas, IT, Banking Industries and many others using our world class recruiting process with vibrant, talented and passionate team. see Akwa Ibom State Teachers openings
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Manager (Ecommerce & Logistics)
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining the logistics department, Plan and monitor inbound and outbound deliveries and Evaluate budgets and procedures.
- Manage the entire order cycle to enhance business development to ensure good customer service and sustainable service.
- Work with other departments to incorporate logistics with company’s procedures and operations.
- Organizing, monitoring storage and distribution of goods.
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets.
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements.
- Attain and maintain effective Service level attainment (On time delivery).
- Maintain sustainable 3rd Party Logistics.
- Develop, execute and deploy competent 3rd party logistics company to bridge the delivery service gaps
- Establish or monitor specific supply chain-based performance measurement systems Create policies or procedures for logistics activities.
- Implement specific customer requirements.
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers.
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- 7-10 years work experience in an Ecommerce/Logistics firm in a Logistic role.
- Exceptional relationship management with extensive customer interaction.
- Effective written, oral and presentation skills.
- Outstanding analytical, problem solving and organizational abilities.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects.
- Good knowledge of logistics management.
- Excellent business planning and organizing skills.
- Setting up team target based on company’s strategy and lead whole team to achieve it.
- Managing and coaching logistics staffs.
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff Proficient in standard logistics software
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as subject of email.
Akwa Ibom State Teachers opportunities still ongoing