Multipro Consumer Product Limited, a member company of Tolaram Group. Our Company is a multinational Organization that has been in existence since 1948 and has her Headquarters in Singapore. We are currently trading in over 75 countries, across three (3) continents and with a global workforce of over 12,000! We have the vision of becoming the largest and the most respected African FMCG company and the mission of serving majority of African Household by making high quality consumer goods available at affordable prices. Our Businesses cut across consumer goods (manufacturing, sales & distribution), infrastructure, Textile, Digital services, Energy and Finance.
However, in Nigeria, we operate in all the 6 Geo-Political Zones having over 14 Branches and a workforce of over 6,000! Our products include; Indomie Noodles, Dano Milk, Power Oil, Kellogg’s Coco pops & Cornflakes, Hypo Bleach, Hypo Toilet Cleaner, Irish Spring, Colgate Toothpaste & Tooth brushes, Minimie Chinchin, Minimie Noodles, LUSH attachment, Magik Juice among others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistic Coordinator
Location: Surulere, Lagos
- We require young, resourceful and agile Logistic Coordinator based in Surulere for our sales operations.
- Coordinating transportation providers to ensure prompt and proper movement of shipments.
- Coordinate and track movement of goods through logistic pathways
- Execute logistics plan to move products and packages to reach destinations on schedule
- Responding to warehouse inquiries on timely basis
- Monitoring of inventory level at warehouse locations pan Nigeria
- Ability to use computers, software and other technology for inventory and communication purposes
- Minimum experience of 5 years in Warehousing and Logistics
- Graduate qualification.
- Age should not be more than 35 Years.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online