BFREE was founded in 2020 by digital lending executives that were deeply unsatisfied with the existing credit collection infrastructure in emerging markets. Backed by leading African Venture Capital funds we are now reinventing credit collection step by step to make the process more efficient, scalable, and user friendly while giving customers back control over their financial health. 95% of customers in debt rate their experience with BFREE at ‘Good’ or ‘Excellent’ – that’s crazy good.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Loan Recovery Officer / Call Agent
Location: Illupeju / Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
What You Will Be Doing
- Contacting and tracking customers and informing them of their overdue loans.
- Advising customers on their payment options and negotiating suitable payment plans.
- Following up with clients on previous payment arrangements.
- Maintaining customer payment records.
- Responding to customer queries.
- Maintaining accurate, up-to-date customer account information.
- Reporting daily progress against targets to the Team Leader.
Consider Applying If You Have
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND / NCE or OND qualification with 1 – 3 years of experience.
- Previous experience working as a Collections Officer/call centre agent.
- Familiarity with state debt collection laws.
- Knowledge of payment plans and accounting procedures.
- Working knowledge of google workspace.
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills.
- Good listening skills and superb questioning techniques.
- Infrastructure to work from home when necessary.
What We Offer
- Working for a fast-growing tech-enabled ethical credit is a rare opportunity, one we consider a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. Our positions are challenging, but also come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them.
Here’s what we offer:
- Competitive Salary.
- Flexible remote work schedule
- 16 weeks Paid maternity
- Paternity leave.
- 15 days Annual Leave
- Opportunities to learn and grow with assigned personal development budgets
- We give you the opportunity to solve challenging and meaningful problems that make a difference.
- Ability to work with some of the best minds in the financial industry through frequent, if not daily, interactions.
- And in case you were wondering: no politics, no b.s., no suits, and no jerks.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Females are strongly encouraged to apply.