Crossover Microfinance Bank is a state licence bank whose aim and objective is to support petty traders to boost their business effectively and efficiently.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Loan Officer / Relationship Officer
Location: Shomolu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To sell all bank products to the specified target customers/segments and meet monthly targets.
- To contact potential customers and convince them about the bank’s product offerings.
- Major accountability for a Relationship Officer is to ensure that business is solicited as per the bank’s guidelines/process.
- To ensure that prospects are clearly communicated about the bank charges/terms and conditions.
- To ensure “Know Your Customer” requirements as prescribed by the bank are duly adhered to.
- Data confidentiality and secrecy norms of the bank are adhered to.
- To ensure that no customer application is misplaced and is kept in safe custody.
- To ensure that code of the conduct as per the bank’s policy is adhered to.
- To ensure that all the documents provided by the customer for completing the card applications are duly checked and forwarded to the relevant bank officers.
- Customers satisfy all criteria required of the desired customer profile as outlined by the bank.
- Candidates should possess an OND qualification.
Application Closing Date
1st July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.