Crossover Microfinance Bank is a state license bank with aim of improving lives through the financial instrument and also eradicating the poverty level to a minimum of 3% in Nigeria.
We are recruiting a vibrant individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Loan Officer
Locations: Ikorodu, Shomolu, Iyana-Ipaja, Iju-Ishaga, Okokomaiko, Ketu, Ayobo, Cele-Ijesha, Ajegunle – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To contact potential customers and convince them about the bank’s product offerings.
Major accountability for a Relationship Officer is to ensure that business is solicited as per the bank’s guidelines/process.
- To ensure that prospects are clearly communicated about the bank charges/terms and conditions.
- To ensure “Know Your Customer” requirements as prescribed by the bank are duly adhered to.
Data confidentiality and secrecy norms of the bank are adhered to.
- To ensure that no customer application is misplaced and is kept in safe custody.
- To ensure that code of the conduct as per the bank bank’s policy are adhered to.
- To ensure that all the documents provided by the customer for completion the card applications are duly checked and forwarded to the relevant bank officers.
- To ensure that I do the documents original sighting as laid out in the original sighting guidelines of the KYC policy of the bank.
- Verify that potential customers satisfy all criteria required of a desired customer profile as outlined by the bank.
- Maintain accurate and up to date activity records
- Maximize sales referral opportunities and setting up meetings with clients
- To ensure performance as per the performance management criteria.
- Candidates should possess an S.S.C.E / OND / HND / Bachelor’s Degree with 0 – 3 years relevant work experience.
N53,000 – N55,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
3rd June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.