Great Nigeria Biscuit Company Limited – We are a world class biscuit producing company.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Line Quality Control / Assurance Manager
- Setting up, monitoring and documentation of manufacturing specifications for all SKUs- and provide resolution of issues.
- Raw materials suitability analysis, ( Line process and Shelf life stability studies) and validation/approval.
- Carrying out machinery capability analysis and plotting control charts for all SKUs
- Waste management initiatives, plant trials, new product’s standardization with the Production Manager.
- Management of Food Safety System (HACCP) records and daily audits.
- Management of daily GMP, GHP, and GHKP audits of all processing lines, machinery, factory staff and follow up on prompt resolution of issues there from.
- Management and resolution of customer complaints on products, weekly graphical analysis and generation of reports.
- Relating with the Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON) and NAFDAC & other related agencies.
Health Safety and Environment:
- Weekly safety and good house keeping audits of the factory,
- All incoming batch raw materials and products quality assessments (physical, chemical and microbiological analysis).
- Daily age audits of the raw material store and enforcement of FIFO for all new and existing raw materials.
- Calibration of laboratory equipment as at when due.
- Enforcement of Good Laboratory Practices
Qualification and Requirements
- B.Sc / HND in Food Science or Food Chemistry
- Certification and membership of IPAN/ICCON/NIFST/NISPON/CIEH will be an added advantage with minimum of 5 years’ hands on work experience in food processing industry.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Application Closing Date
21st April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.