Libra Motors Limited is a foremost transport business company in Nigeria with concentration on people and convenient service delivery. Established in 2003, Libra Motors Limited has set out itself to be a leading transport organization with specialization in people and material movement across several defined routes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
- Professionally administer all incoming and outgoing calls, ensuring phone calls are directed accordingly, taking telephone messages for various personnel and call logging.
- Serve as an interface for the customer relations management consultants.
- Function as the customer centric personnel for the company.
- Provide callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, company website, and other related information.
- Responds to all website and social media enquiries.
- Greet guests in a professional, friendly and hospitable manner and direct to the appropriate office and employee.
- Ensure the ambience of the company’s reception is hospitable, tidy and clean at all times.
- Drive strict adherence to the visitor management system by ensuring only vendors, visitors, contractors and generally external parties logged into the visitor management system are granted entry onto the company premises
- Receive, sort and forward incoming mail, courier parcels and or packages and disseminate to the appropriate channel/personnel.
- Daily advise the security personnel on expected visitors or external parties.
- Correspond with customers by phone providing timely and accurate information concerning orders, returns, shipments and service/product knowledge requests.
- Responds and follow up on all customer issues and feedback in a timely manner, identify root causes of customer dissatisfaction.
- Promptly escalates all customer issues to the appropriate personnel for resolution based on company policies and procedures.
- Meet and exceed customer’s service expectations as outlined in the department’s policies and procedures.
- Manage the customer relations file management system.
- Departmental Reports- Generate the required daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, bi-annually and annually reports and presentations.
- To provide comprehensive, effective and efficient administrative support to all departments.
- Performs other duties as required or as assigned.
- A good university first degree is required.
- 0-2 years.
- Good communication skills.
- Good enunciation and diction is essential.
- Good reasoning ability is important.
- Good team spirit and project management skills.
- Good administrative and organizational skills.
- Good problem solving skills and initiative.
- Good relational and customer service skills.
- Strong quantitative skills such as statistics and data analysis skills
- Good reasoning skills.
- communication skills; multi-tasking skills and organizational skills
- Strong analytical and data analysis skills
- Exhibits initiative, responsibility and flexibility
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Tools
- Quality control – demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Safety & security – actively promotes and personally observes safety and security procedures, and uses equipment and materials properly.
- Document Control – Reviewing and keeping records of transaction of sale and purchase goods and services.
- Regular use of the telephone and e-mail for communication is essential.
- Sitting for extended periods is common.
- Hearing, vision and speaking within normal ranges is essential for normal conversations, to receive ordinary information and to prepare or inspect documents.
Application Closing Date
22nd July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with subject as “Front Desk Officer”.