The Federal Government of Nigeria and the International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD) have approved the establishment of Country Programme Advisory Team (CPAT) for the coordination of all IFAD funded projects in Nigeria. The team is to ensure quality and provide unified and result-based services to the country programmes in the following thematic areas; Monitoring & Evaluation, Youth and Gender Mainstreaming, Climate change adaptation and Environment, Nutrition mainstreaming, Financial inclusion, Finance and Expenditure Management, Communication and Knowledge Management.
To facilitate the composition of the Team, the vacancy below have been declared:
Job Title: Liaison Officer – CASP and VCDP (LO)
>> Click here to see all positions
- An organized, efficient, and communicative liaison officer to coordinate between CPAT and VCDP or CASP as the case may be.
- In this role, the LO will act as the middle person in order to streamline operations, resolve issues, improve communications.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain thorough knowledge of the operations of the projects which they represent, as well as an understanding of what is required of the projects by the CPAT or IFAD/PCU
- Develop and foster relationships with the relevant stakeholders, and projects
- Compile reports, Collect, analyze, and utilize data for feedback to their respective project.
- About particular incidents, events, or updates about an important issue for the projects.
- Promptly respond to incidents and other events as necessary on behalf of the project with CPAT and MDAs
- The duration of the assignment will be on 2-year renewal based on assessed performance.
Qualification and Experience
- A minimum of first degree required
- 2 years of experience in a related role
- Customer-oriented attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. A fair knowledge of other foreign languages is an added advantage
- Ability to establish and nurture beneficial business relationships
- Self-motivated with a willingness to take initiative and solve complex problems
Application Closing Date