The Governing Council of the Isa Mustapha Agwai I Polytechnic, Lafia, Nasarawa State invites interested and suitably qualified candidates to apply for the existing position below in the Polytechnic:
Job Title: Lecturer III (CONPCASS 08)
Location: Lafia, Nasarawa
We need Lecturers who can teach in the following Departments:
- Department of Accountancy
- Department of Leisure & Tourism Management
- Department of Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Department of Quantity Survey
- Department of Languages.
- Applicants for the position must have good honors Degree not below Second Class Lower division in relevant fields of specialization who has been an Assistant Lecturer with three years teaching experience in a Polytechnic or related Institution or by direct appointment of a holder of Master’s Degree.
Terms of Appointment and Conditions of Service
The successful candidates will be appointed based on the Terms and Conditions of Service of the Isa Mustapha Agwai I Polytechnic Lafia and the Law establishing the Institution.
Application Closing Date
4:00 pm: 30th July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should should submit ten (10) copies their Applications and their Curriculum Vitae (CV) including Photocopies of Credentials presented in the following order:
- Full Name (Surname First)
- Post Applied For
- Place and Date of Birth
- Nationality, State and Local Government Area of Origin
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of Children
- Permanent Home Address
- Current Postal Address
- Phone Number(s)
- E-mail Address
- Educational Institutions Attended with Dates
- Educational Qualifications obtained with Dates
- List of Publications (if applicable)
- Academic and Professional Associations / Bodies (if applicable)
- Working experience, status and salary (if applicable)
- Names and Address of three (3) referees.
All applications should be addressed and sent to:
Isa Mustapha Agwai I Polytechnic,
P.M.B. 109, Lafia,
- Applicants should indicate the post they are applying for on the Top Right Hand Corner of the Envelop.
- Applications must reach the Registrar not later than the deadline.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview.