The Enugu State University of Medical and Applied Sciences (SUMAS) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointment into the position below:
Job Title: Lecturer II (CONUASS 03)
Location: Igbo-Eno, Enugu
Faculty: Basic Medical Sciences
We are recruiting lecturers who can teach in any of the following areas of Specialization
- Human Anatomy
- Human Physiology
- Medical Biochemistry
- The candidate must have a Second Class Honours Upper Division Degree from a recognized University plus a Masters Degree with a CGPA of at least 4 points on a five point scale.
- In the case of Natural Sciences, the candidate must have at least three (3) years of post qualification, teaching/research experience in a tertiary Institution (Researchers in National/ Other relevant research Institutes shall be considered) or a Ph.D from a recognized University. He/she must have an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
Condition of Service
- As obtained in the Federal / State Universities in Nigeria.
Application Closing Date
16th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a soft copy of their Application with all the supporting Documents and Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org The curriculum vitae should follow the format below:
- Full Name (Surname first)
- Date and Place of Birth
- State of Origin and Local Government
- Permanent Home Address
- Present Postal Address including GSM and email
- Marital Status
- Name of Spouse (if any)
- Educational Institutions attended with address
- Academic and Professional Qualifications obtained with Dates (Enclose certificates)
- Working Experience including full details of former and present posts
- Community Service
- List of Publications (where applicable)
- Conferences Attended (attach evidence)
- Honours and Distinctions (attach evidence)
- Extra Curricula Activities
- Position Applied for
- Names and Addresses of Three (3) Referees
- Any other Relevant Information
- No hard copies of Application will be received (only soft copies should be sent to the email addresses provided).
- The Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae and all the supporting documents should be in a single folder.
- The name of the folder should be the candidate’s name and post applied for.
- Any double application and/or double submission of application will be automatically rejected.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for verbal and quantitative aptitude tests.
- Only those that pass the tests will be invited for the final oral interview.