The Enugu State University of Medical and Applied Sciences (SUMAS) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointment into the position below:
Job Title: Lecturer I (CONUASS 04)
Location: Igbo-Eno, Enugu
Faculty: Clinical Medicine and Dentistry
We are recruiting Lecturers who can teach in any of the following areas of Specialization:
- Community Medicine
- Psychology Medicine / Psychiatry
- Internal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Opthalmology & Otorhinolaryngology
- The candidate must possess a Master’s Degree or Fellowship of the National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria or its equivalent from a recognized institution in the relevant field plus at least four (4 or 3 years for five year programmes) years post qualification teaching and research experience in the case of the case of five year degree programmes
- He/she must have a minimum of four (4) publications in reputable national and international journals.
- Such a candidate should be first named or corresponding author in not less than two of the journal articles.
- A Ph.D degree is an added advantage.
Condition of Service
- As obtained in the Federal / State Universities in Nigeria.
Application Closing Date
16th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a soft copy of their Application with all the supporting Documents and Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org The curriculum vitae should follow the format below:
- Full Name (Surname first)
- Date and Place of Birth
- State of Origin and Local Government
- Permanent Home Address
- Present Postal Address including GSM and email
- Marital Status
- Name of Spouse (if any)
- Educational Institutions attended with address
- Academic and Professional Qualifications obtained with Dates (Enclose certificates)
- Working Experience including full details of former and present posts
- Community Service
- List of Publications (where applicable)
- Conferences Attended (attach evidence)
- Honours and Distinctions (attach evidence)
- Extra Curricula Activities
- Position Applied for
- Names and Addresses of Three (3) Referees
- Any other Relevant Information
- No hard copies of Application will be received (only soft copies should be sent to the email addresses provided).
- The Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae and all the supporting documents should be in a single folder.
- The name of the folder should be the candidate’s name and post applied for.
- Any double application and/or double submission of application will be automatically rejected.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for verbal and quantitative aptitude tests.
- Only those that pass the tests will be invited for the final oral interview.