Apply for Entry-Level Learning Design Assistant at Lagos Business School. Lagos Business School is committed to creating and transmitting management and business knowledge based on a Christian conception of the human person and of economic activity relevant to Nigeria and Africa at large. We strive to be a world class business school which will have a significant impact on the practice of management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Learning Design Assistant (Entry-Level)
- The Learning Design Assistant will support the IDT team in the implementation and review of instructional materials for in- class and online courses using the Moodle Learning.
Essential Duties/Key Job Roles And Responsibilities
- Collaborate with faculty and the LBS staff to develop and upload all new Online courses in Moodle.
- Download and edit recorded videos, import existing online courses each semester in Moodle, checking for accuracy and
- Updating links and resources.
- Assist the Instructional Design and Technology team with implementing in evaluating courses to improve the quality and effectiveness
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Director.
- Good first degree in education field. Bachelor’s in other fields will be considered
- 0-1 year experience in instructional design fundamentals.
- Expertise in Moodle, Google Drive (including Google Docs and Sheets), Microsoft Word, and PowerPoint.
- Expertise with graphic design principles preferred. Familiarity with ID models preferred
Competencies and Skills for the Role:
- Meticulous, detail-oriented, and analytical
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to quickly learn new technical skills
- Ability to work well in a collaborative team atmosphere
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to manage time well and meet deadlines as needed
- Good typing skills
Technical Skills Requirements:
- Basic computer use, Microsoft Suite, and experience with Moodle
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please indicate the job title (compulsory) as the subject of the email.
Note: Only short-listed candidates shall be contacted. LBS offers equal employment opportunity