Kuda is an app-based, full-service digital bank with a goal is to serve as the go-to bank for all members of the African diaspora, whether they reside on the African continent or elsewhere in the world. Kuda excels at assisting users with budgeting, frugal spending, and increased savings. It is free of obscene banking fees. We completed a Series A investment round in February 2021, headed by some of the world’s most astute venture capital investors, and raised the largest seed amount ever seen in Africa. Kuda is quickly emerging as the top “Neobank” for Africans, with offices in Lagos, Cape Town, London (our HQ), and other cities throughout the continent opening in 2021.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead, Support & Service Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full time
Reporting to: CTO
- We are looking for a proactive and self-motivated Lead, Support & Service Manager to lead 3-4 teams and ensure the maintenance and day-to-day running of the Kuda Technology IT estate.
- A keen problem-solver who is able to delegate tasks and make difficult decisions. Ideal candidates should have a growth mindset, superb interpersonal skills, and the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- You will advise and be encouraged to make recommendations for improvements to existing processes and platforms, being proactive and intuitive to the requirements of the teams.
Roles & Responsibilities
As the Lead, you will be responsible for 3-4 teams which are IS Admin, Tech Support and Service Monitoring with oversight from the Head of Technology Operations.
The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Analyzing existing IT systems and providing improved solutions
- Establishing the resources required for projects and presenting findings to upper management
- Collaborating with technical staff to create strategic plans to deliver services
- Analyzing clients’ issues and developing plans to mitigate them
- Scheduling upgrades and replacements of software and hardware
- Overseeing the acquisition of new technology
- Hiring and training new staff
- Keeping abreast of developments in the technological and management sectors
- Delivering in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT, Computer Engineering, or similar
- MBA is advantageous
- Previous experience in FinTech and/or Financial Services (desirable but not mandatory)
- Microsoft, Linux, or Cisco CCNA Certification is preferred.
- At least 3 years experience in project management or as a technical analyst
- Superb analytical, diagnostic, and troubleshooting skills
- The ability to make important decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent time management
- Understanding of GDPR as it pertains to the role
- Good analysis, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Well organised with effective time and activity management skills
- Enthusiasm and willingness to continuously learn new things
- Goal orientated, able to meet and exceed goals
- Proactive with great organisation and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detal.
At Kuda, our people are the heart of our business, so we prioritize their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including but not limited to:
- Competitive annual leave plus bank holidays
- Group life insurance
- Health insurance
- L&D training
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online