Asset & Resource Management Holding Company (ARM) was founded in 1994 as an asset management company. Through a special fusion of conventional asset management and alternative investment services, ARM provides prospects for wealth building. We promote business growth while assisting our clients in realizing their most significant objectives and maximizing returns.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead Software Developer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
Department: Information Technology
- The Software Development Team Lead will be part of an agile development team, building and working on enterprise grade software systems on top of the Microsoft development stack.
- The Lead Software Developer will provide technical and team leadership through coaching and mentorship.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and deliver high quality application engineering deliverables in accordance with the project timeline, adherence to global standards/principles, usability design standards
- Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery.
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
- Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team.
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain web- and desktop-based business applications built on Microsoft technologies.
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user’s requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work plans. Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation, and maintenance of software.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code, and package and support deployment of releases. Work with teammates in the migration of legacy applications to current Microsoft technologies.
- Develop, refine, and tune integrations between applications.
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
- Assess opportunities for application and process improvement and prepare documentation of rationale to share with team members and other affected parties.
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on budget
- Provide third-level support to business users.
- Candidates should possess a relevant qualification
- Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience building, securing, integrating, and delivering enterprise-wide web applications using Microsoft and other technologies for large organizations on complex projects within the financial services or management sector.
- Experience designing technical solutions for Microsoft-centric solutions based on industry standards using Azure IaaS, PaaS and SaaS capabilities.
- Proficient with Microsoft .NET 3.5+ development using C# In depth knowledge and experience with core Microsoft. Net technologies including: WCF, WPF, WF, LINQ and EF
- Proven experience developing applications targeted for deployment on Microsoft Azure
- Experience of working with applications that have a SQL Server backend (SQL Server 2014 and newer), Team Foundation Server, DevOps, Git/Github.
- Experience with MongoDB or other document databases, WCF, WPF, VBA and SharePoint would be a plus
- Experience with automated testing Experience with agile development methodologies including Kanban and Scrum
- Comprehensive understanding of object oriented and service-oriented application development techniques and theories
- Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment
- Effective communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders
- Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online