Tek Experts provides the services of a uniquely passionate and expert workforce that takes intense pride in helping companies manage their business operations. We care about the work we do, the companies we partner with and the customers they serve.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: L&D Programs Manager
Requisition ID: 9146
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Work Type: WFH optional
- We are seeking a dynamic and prescient L&D Programs Manager to offer leadership and insight as a key member of the Global Learning and Development team.
- The role will call for high-level decision-making informed by a firm understanding of current technological trends as well as sharp instincts gained from previous success in designing large-scale programs using modern learner-centered design and technologies.
- You will aid in overarching learning program strategy, as well as the management, design, implementation, and evaluation of these learnings and the integration of process structures to support them.
Equipping workforces with digital skills to succeed in the future:
- Elev8 is the leading partner for global skilling and transformative education initiatives for enterprises and governments.
- The most respected organizations rely on us to help them reach their digital transformation goals. Governments look to us to prepare their citizens for the jobs of the future. If you want to grow in your career and make an impact every day, come join our global team.
- Strategize, implement, and evaluate program initiatives in line with established process and/or organizational goals
- Partner with strategic suppliers to implement a new learning platform that identifies skill gaps, recommends courses, and prepares employees for next-tier roles.
- Drive and facilitate training needs and improvements.
- Partner with various cross-functional teams to create a culture of exceptional customer-centric focus.
- Drive and share documented best practices across the learning teams
- Collaborate with the technology team to identify any issues during the deployment of learning programs or projects and communicate with the development team as needed.
- Maintain documentation for the various projects and processes for supported locations.
- Drive the completion of compliance training for supported programs.
- Establish an environment of continuous, adaptive learning that enables employees to learn in a personalized, immersive, and engaging manner
- Drive learning metrics and partner with internal data analysts to collect and visualize data and then present findings to executives and business leaders to drive data-driven decisions.
- Bachelor’s Degree with an emphasis in Instructional Technology, or an IT Degree with instructional design experience.
- A Master’s in Instructional Design would be advantageous.
- At least 2 years of experience in Learning Program Design, digital learning, and learning program management.
- A firm grasp of business acumen and the ability to quickly apply key business outcomes to L&D programs.
- Proven success designing for technical, soft skills, classroom, social, MOOCs, microlearning, blended, and virtual learning that have scaled to a global learning audience.
- Deep experience in overseeing learning solutions that directly impact workforce optimization strategy.
- A nuanced understanding of AI or Machine Learning as it applies to learning and workforce development.
- Experience working with an IT or technical workforce.
- Experience with content curation from SME-generated content.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online