Latest NPower News Update, as announced by the Federal Government. The Federal Government of Nigeria, through the Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development, has debunked as “fake”, the latest News on NPower permanency recently trending on social media, concerning the permanent employment of NPower beneficiaries in to the Federal Civil Service by the President, General Mahammadu buhari.
According to a statement signed by the Ministry’s Deputy Director Information, Rhoda Ishaku Iliya, and made available to newsmen in Abuja on Saturday, the Ministry said any news about N-Power or its programmes will be communicated to the public through the appropriate channels.
The statement reads:
“The attention of the Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development has been drawn to the fake news trending on social media that President Muhammadu Buhari will on June 12 broadcast to the nation the absorption of N-Power Volunteers Batch A, into the Federal Civil Service.
“The Ministry is hereby calling on the public to disregard the message and consider it as fake news. Any information on N-Power or the National Social Investment Programme will be issued through the appropriate Federal Government channels.”
OTHER NPower News:
- NPower Payment: Sadiya Umar Farouq Approved Payment of Stipend for Exiting Beneficiaries
- Minister States Reason Why NPower Beneficiaries Have Not Been Paid
- NPower Beneficiaries Protest in Abuja, Demands Absorption into the Civil Service
- Federal Governemnt Replies NPower Beneficiaries
- NPower Online Application Extended by Two (2) Weeks
- NPower Beneficiaries Holds a “Thank You Rally” in Abuja