Lagos State University (LASU) Recruitment 2020/2021 for Professor (Management Sciences). The Lagos State University (LASU), located at Ojo, was established as a Public University in 1983 by the enabling law of Lagos State. Established with the vision of pursuing the advancement of learning and academic excellence, the university has been unrelenting in the pursuit of its mission of becoming a citadel of learning, a community with the trademark of excellence in teaching, research and service to humanity, a catalyst as well as an agent for development.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the vacant Academic position below in the Lagos State University, Ojo:
Job Title: Professor
>>CLICK HERE TO SEE ALL CURRENT LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY ACADEMIC & NON-ACADEMIC STAFF RECRUITMENT
Faculty: Management Sciences
Qualification and Experience
- Candidates must possess a Ph.D. with at least Ten  years post qualification teaching/research cognate experience in a University.
- The candidate must also possess some years of post-qualification teaching and research experience in a University with several scholarly publications and administrative experience, as well as demonstrate the ability to provide academic leadership.
- An Associate Professor of at least three years in a University may also apply, BUT such a candidate must possess considerable experience in teaching/research in a University and should have demonstrable capacity to participate in inter/multi-disciplinary research, and ability to provide academic leadership, in addition to reasonable administrative experience.
Application Closing Date
9th July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send Thirty (30) copies of detailed Application, including photocopies of candidate’s Credentials (O’Level Result inclusive and signed Curriculum Vitae), in the following order:
- Name in Full with Surname first (BOLDLY WRITTEN)
- Place and Date of Birth
- State of Origin
- Permanent Address
- Current Postal Address
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of Children
- Academic/ Professional Qualifications (with dates and institutions)
- Statement of Experience including full details of the former and present position
- Current Research
- List of Publication
- Other activities outside current employment
- Name, Address and Telephone Numbers of three (3) referees
- Telephone and E-mail Address (SELF)
- Proposed date of availability for duty if appointed.
Candidates should please include three (3) self-addressed envelopes with Stamp of Fifty Naira (N50: 00) only on each.
All applications with credentials should be addressed and submitted either by hand or by post to:
Lagos State University,
Badagry Expressway, Ojo
Lagos State University
Post Office, Ojo – Lagos State.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.