Lagos State University (LASU) Recruitment 2020/2021 for Non-Academic Staff Position – Director, Internal Audit. The Lagos State University (LASU), located at Ojo, was established as a Public University in 1983 by the enabling law of Lagos State. Established with the vision of pursuing the advancement of learning and academic excellence, the university has been unrelenting in the pursuit of its mission of becoming a citadel of learning, a community with the trademark of excellence in teaching, research and service to humanity, a catalyst as well as an agent for development.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the vacant Non-Academic position below in the Lagos State University, Ojo:
Job Title: Director, Internal Audit (CONUNASS 15)
>>CLICK HERE TO SEE ALL CURRENT LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY ACADEMIC & NON-ACADEMIC STAFF RECRUITMENT
- Candidates must be holders of good honors degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Accounting from a recognized institution with Fifteen (15) years relevant post-qualification experience PLUS Final Certificate of ICAN/ACA / ACCA/ ANAN/ACMA with Nine (9) years post-qualification experience.
- The possession of a relevant Masters’s Degree is compulsory.
Application Closing Date
9th July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send Thirty (30) copies of detailed Application, including photocopies of candidate’s Credentials (O’Level Result inclusive and signed Curriculum Vitae), in the following order:
- Name in Full with Surname first (BOLDLY WRITTEN)
- Place and Date of Birth
- State of Origin
- Permanent Address
- Current Postal Address 6. Nationality
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of Children
- Academic/ Professional Qualifications (with dates and institutions)
- Statement of Experience including full details of the former and present position
- Other activities outside current employment
- Name, Address and Telephone Numbers of three (3) referees
- Telephone and E-mail Address (SELF)
- Proposed date of availability for duty if appointed.
Candidates should please include three (3) self-addressed envelopes with Stamp of Fifty Naira (N50: 00) only on each.
All applications with credentials should be addressed and submitted either by hand or by post to:
Lagos State University,
Badagry Expressway, Ojo
Lagos State University
Post Office, Ojo – Lagos State.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted