KPMG is an international network of independent professional services company with extensive experience in offering audit, tax, and consulting services to customers in a range of markets and economic sectors. With the aim of providing excellent and top-notch services to international, regional, and local clients as well as enhancing product offerings in certain previously under-served markets, the Company is well-represented in Nigeria and throughout the African continent.
Applications are invited for:
Title: 2023 KPMG Undergraduate Internship Programme
Engagement Type: Internship
- An undergraduate internship at KPMG is a terrific way to learn business skills, partner with a mentor, build your network, and get real-world experience before graduation. We offer programme placements in Tax, Audit and Advisory.
- The application process is highly competitive, and the selection process is designed to make sure you’re ready to thrive when confronted with real business challenges.
- Aged 24 years or below
- Enrolled in a recognized university
- A minimum of a grade equivalent to Second Class Upper Division at current level of study
- Possess credit in a minimum of 5 subjects (SSCE/equivalent), including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings
- Have completed at least the second year of the University programme with result but must not be in final year
- Have official transcripts (CGPA).
- Pass an essay writing assessment and interview
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills; and an ability to work in a team
- Have reasonable digital skills
- Great Interpersonal Skills
- Be ready to work and live in Nigeria for the duration of the programme
Short-listed candidates will be required to provide the following documents:
- An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae indicating current CGPA.
- An Official Transcript from the University
- A letter of recommendation from course adviser, head lecturer or professor.
- An SSCE/IGSCE certificate.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online