Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA) is responsible for Korea’s grant aid program and has played a critical role in Korea’s implementation of Official Development Assistance (ODA). KOICA’ Nigeria Office was opened in 2008 and has been supporting the socio-economic development for the people of Nigeria. KOICA Office in Nigeria is situated inside the Embassy of the Republic of Korea, Abuja and headed by the Country Director/Regional Representative.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Programme Officer
Location: Maitama, Abuja
Slot: 2 Openings
Start Date: January, 2020
Supervisor: Deputy Country Director
Duties and Responsibilities
- Project Formulation, Management, Reporting, Monitoring & Evaluation, Stakeholder Engagement, Public Relations, Other Office Duties.
Interested candidates should possess any of the following qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree & minimum 3 years of work experience in related field(s)
- Maste’s degree & minimum 1 year of work experience in related field(s)
- Doctor’s degree & work experience in related field(s)
Qualification should be in any of the following underlisted fields:
- Project Monitoring & Evaluation
- Public Health / Gender
- Agriculture / Rural Development
- E-Governance/ ICT Policy.
- Work Experience with International Development Agency, PRINCE 2 Certificate , Project M&E Certificate, ITIL Certificate.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (2 pages or less) & Cover Letter to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.
Note: Only those shortlisted will be contacted.