Panagora Group, a woman-owned, small business providing novel and integrated solutions in global health and international development.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Knowledge Management Officer
Job Opening ID: 521
Employment Type: Full time
Project / Activity: USAID / Nigeria Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning
Zip / Postal Code: 000000
- Panagora Group, a small business specializing in monitoring, evaluation, and learning, global health, and international development, seeks an experienced knowledge management officer for an anticipated USAID/Nigeria Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning activity.
- This is a long-term position based in Abuja, Nigeria expected to start in Spring 2021.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the development and execution of a knowledge management strategy for the MEL activity, working closely with staff, Panagora, and USAID to ensure all needs of the activity and client are met.
- Promote information and knowledge sharing, collaboration, and learning to support decision-making and continuous improvement (use of evidence-based approaches) in line with the USAID collaborate, learn and adapt (CLA) standards.
- Support development and implementation of information and content management strategies ensuring that all knowledge and learning assets are archived and searchable.
- Assist development of technical publications, reports, learning briefs, updates, newsletters, presentations, videos, posters, and social media content as needed.
- Work to continuously improve knowledge sharing and management platforms, tools, and processes for the MEL activity.
- Support the Learning and Institutional Capacity Advisor to develop, plan, and execute Collaborating, Learning, and Adapting (CLA) activities.
- Assist in developing and facilitating learning events for the MEL activity, as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by the Learning and Institutional Capacity Advisor.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in organizational learning, communications, public relations, information sciences, or a related field.
- A minimum of three years experience in knowledge management
- Experience with developing and implementing knowledge management strategies for international development activities preferred.
- Prior experience with USAID activities and USAID branding and marking guidelines highly preferred.
- Strong planning, management, facilitation, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, colleagues, and management across the organization.
- Must be a legal resident of Nigeria.
- Strong English oral and written communication skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted. Only applicants who include the required application components will be considered.
- Panagora Group is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
- Panagora does not offer visa sponsorship at this time.