Dogan’s Sugar Limited is incorporated in July 2013 in Lagos, Nigeria as a European invested company for the will to produce quality sugar products in Nigeria. The company is a subsidiary of Ata Ltd. Co.; Ukraine’s biggest and market leader cube sugar manufacturing company with more than %70 market share.
To start local manufacturing in Nigeria, our company has opened a new factory in Lagos and started its first commercial production in April, 2014 with a production capacity of 90,000 cartons (2,182.5 Metric Tonnes) per month. Our company applies the latest International food standards for food safety and quality (FSSC 22000). In production of Dogan’s Sugar Cubes, it is only used full automatic high technology European sugar processing lines with zero hand contact with the product. As main raw material, we’re only using R1 grade granulated sugar with vitamin A.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Key Account Manager (Sales / Trade)
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Marketing the company’s products to mega distributors, retailers, malls, shops, chain stores
- Maximize sales in big chain stores to grow business
- Sourcing for new customers and building strong relationship with customers
- Strong background dealings with chain stores such as spar, shoprite, globus, hubmart and so on.
- Experince in wholesaling of FMCG products
- Analyzing market trends, identifying and generating new markets for the company.
- Able to maximize orders in chain stores
- Identifying opportunities to generate and grow business.
- Responsible for maintaining formal and informal markets.
- Develop sales and generate interest and commitment from potential customers as well as create awareness of the company’s brand and products.
- Contribute to organization’s goals plus objectives and enhance market share and sales performance.
- Develop and implement market penetration strategies for effective sales
- Mandated to provide daily, weekly and monthly reports based on targets given.
- Act as a key liaison between product development and products.
- Visiting the points chain stores regularly to ensure that the brand is visible.
Competencies & Technical Skill Requirements
- A Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- Must be experienced in Chain stores marketing and distribution i.e spar, shoprite, globus, and so on).
- 7-10 years working experience in the FMCG industry.
- Strong external sales and marketing experience
- Sales and Target Driven.
- Basic Math Skill
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Clear written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of Customer Relationship management.
- FMCG Sales and Marketing Skills.
- Good practical use of windows application (Excel, Powerpoint, Word Office)
- Good Negotiating skills.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.