Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Mechanical Engineer – Cement Industry, DCP
Job ID: GbokoMechanical001
Location: Gboko Plant, Benue
Job type: Full time
Category: DCP – Operations
Reports To: Manager Mechanical
Direct Reports / Subordinates: Shift / General Fitters, Welders, Riggers And Helpers
- Planning and maintenance of Plant Equipment.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for plant condition monitoring activities such as, vibration measurements and analysis, creep readings and analysis, wear measurements, lubrication and oil analysis etc. At crusher, vertical roller mills, kiln sections of the plant
- Scheduling of plant maintenance jobs in sap
- Preparation of monthly plant performance reports such as down time analysis, oil consumption analysis etc.
- Responsible for plant materials management.
Education and Work Experience:
- B.Sc. / HND in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 2 years’ Industrial experience
Skills and Competencies:
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of computer applications (word, excel, power point etc.)
- Good analytical skills
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online