Contec Global Group – Established in 1984 and headquartered in London, the Contec Global Group has a worldwide presence, with operations in Asia, Africa, and Europe. As a company established on the platform of e-Governance and smart technologies, Contec Global is among the most experienced independent technology and systems organizations operating in developing countries. Today, the Group is engaged, globally, in providing integrated, systems-based solutions in the fields of Secure Technologies, Infrastructure, and Hospitality.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Fullstack Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
Who We Need
- The candidate will be part of a team that develops components and applications which are robust and easy to maintain. Candidates will work within an Agile team and will interface daily with other members of the team who are designing UX components and supporting other application infrastructure components.
- Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality products are important.
What You Will Do
- Developing new and supporting existing user-facing features.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Increasing leadership responsibilities; project and team leaders
What You Need:
- 1 – 3+ years of experience.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification.
- Solid and demonstrable understanding of relevant languages and their core principles.
- Exposure to popular workflows.
- Experience with data structure libraries.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as git, bitbucket.
- Aptitude and desire to progress to leadership assignments/role
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Familiarity and comfort with Typescript.
- Experience with implementing projects using PHP/Angular.
- Comfortable using a variety of different tools.
Application Closing Date
7th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.