Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Electrical Engineer
Location: Gboko, Benue
Reports to: Assistant Manager (Electrical)
Direct Reports / Subordinates: Electricians, Helpers
- Overseeing maintenance of electrical equipment for optimum performance.
- Raises indent for replacement of plant parts.
- Modify where necessary controls & power supply for effective / efficient operations.
- Ensure zero accident / safe working environment.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures / enforces maximum safety procedure in execution of all jobs.
- Supervises all planned and corrective maintenance jobs for effective / efficient plant operation.
- Participates in new equipment installations and commissioning.
- Organizes work schedules / manpower allocation of daily jobs in the plant.
- Perform power analysis on electricity consumptions.
- Modifies control for smooth process operations.
Ensure compliance with the following requirements:
- NIS ISO 14001: 2015 EMS
- NIS ISO 9001: 2015 QMS
- NIS ISO 45001:2018 OHSMS
Education and Work Experience:
- B.Sc / HND Engineering in the relevant discipline with minimum of 2years post NYSC experience
Skills and Competencies:
- Computer Literacy with proficiency in:
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- MS Power Point
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online