Bethsaida Limited is a group of companies devoted to lasting success in Financial Services, Engineering, Construction and Real Estate. As well as being one of Africas best in the provision of the services aforementioned, the group provides financial services to individuals and groups. Bethsaida Groups is a limited liability company incorporated in Nigeria on the 13th Day of December 2015 – proudly owned by Nigerian.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Credit Analyst
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full Time
- Daily generation and computation of the bank’s PAR with (1) System PAR (2) Real PAR (3) Regulatory PAR (4) Analysis of the effects of the ratios
- Preparation of the loan officer PAR ratio against the next credit review meeting
- Compute and advise on the repayment amount due or loan paid off amount due upon request
- Reconcile credit files and identify variances and return to LPO for regularization
- Thorough analysis of loan appraisals (financial statement analysis and identifying risk involve) for all loans
- Keep up to date with the bank’s lending protocols and ensuring compliance till paid off
- Analyze overdrawn account and making recommendations to the Head of credit for reversal or settlement by the customer
- Prepare and analyze the bank sectorial / industrial participation using models, graphs and ratios considering the regulatory requirement in order to advise and give direction to the bank
- Continuous review of loan accounts to ensure that all income earned are recorded and customers’ accounts correctly and completely credited /debited
- Populate and compute the credit ratios as required by the regulatory bodies on daily basis to determine the bank compliance and adjustments required
- Back up for the Credit Assuarance Officer / Loan Processing Officer as required
- Daily/Weekly report on other team members’ activities and report the bank daily PAR for measurement
- Monthly prepare of the department report on or before the 3rd working day of the month and submit to the Head of department for review
- Daily generation, computation and analysis of the bank par ratio.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or other Business-related fields
- 3 – 5 years of experience in similar role in a Microfinance banking sector
- Strong proficiency in MS Office and general computer use
- Ability to effectively manage competing deadlines for projects in a high-pressure work environment, with varying degrees of supervision
- Strong attention to detail and ability to notice discrepancies in data
- Impeccable understanding of financial statements, ratios, and concepts.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and / or Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.