Jesuit Memorial College (JMC) is Catholic boarding secondary school in Port Harcourt, Nigeria for boys and girls. Open to all, Christians and non-Christians, it is owned and run by the Society of Jesus (Jesuits). It was opened in 2013 in memory of 60 students of Loyola Jesuit College, Abuja, Nigeria who died in Sosoliso plane crash of 10 December 2005. JMC provides a well-rounded education in terms of conscience, competence, commitment and compassion.
Job Title: School Secretary
Location: Port harcourt
- The School Secretary will provide high quality secretarial and administrative support to the Principal and other school officials in order to ensure effective and efficient service delivery.
- When ever necessary, he/she will be available to work late into the night and on weekends.
- He/She will be a role model for the students.
- B.Sc in Secretarial Studies (or BA in English Language) or its equivalent is required. Any certificate or higher qualification in the field of Secretarial Studies will be an advantage.
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Effective communication and presentation skills, good command of English Language (Written and Spoken, good understanding of adolescent psychology, good interpersonal skills, a team player, ability to work effectively with minimum supervision, proficiency in use of computer programmes as Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Corel Draw and Photoshop.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications, Curriculum Vitae (in Microsoft Word or PDF formats) and scanned credentials to the “Human Resources Manager” via: firstname.lastname@example.org and copied to the “Principal” via: email@example.com
Hard copies of the above mentioned documents may be submitted at the school gate:
Jesuit Memorial College,
Elipokwoudu Road, Mbodo, Aluu,