Purchase the Jamb Form 2022: The sale of the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) JAMB 2022 Form has commenced. Please note that registration can only be performed only by JAMB accredited centres and JAMB State-Ofﬁces. For your safety, don’t patronize any Cyber café or computer centres other than the ones published by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
JAMB Form 2022 Registration Period and Cost:
Check the table below for the cost of JAMB 2022 form:
|Compulsory Reading Text||500|
|Service Charge for Registration||700|
Foreign Centres: $20.
2022 JAMB UTME Form: General Entry Requirements
The general entry requirements for admission into the First Degree, National Diploma (ND), National Innovation Diploma (NID) and Nigeria Certiﬁcate in Education (NCE) programmes in Universities, other degree-awarding Institutions, Monotechnics, Polytechnics, Innovation Enterprise Institutions and Colleges of Education are ﬁve (5) O’Level Credit passes including Mathematics and English Language. Details are available in the eBrochure which would be given to each Candidate at the accredited CBT centres and JAMB State-Ofﬁces. The e-brochure is also available for download ibass.jamb.gov.ng and on Android Mobile App(JAMB IBASS) from the Google Play store.
DO NOT GIVE YOUR PASSWORD to any centre (or Cyber Café). Any centre that asks for more than your profile code, email address and registration number is a fraudster. Do not give any password.
How to Purchase the JAMB Form 2022 & General Instructions
Candidates are advised to read the information below carefully to be able to obtain their UTME JAMB 2022 form:
- Registration Fee is Three Thousand Five Hundred (N3, 500) Naira Additional Five Hundred (N500) Naira only, is paid to obtain the reading text “The Life Changer” by Khadija Abubakar Jali for UTME and DE Candidates and $20 for Candidates from the eight foreign centres.
- A CD containing JAMB eSyllabus, eBrochure and other vital materials is also given free.
- Candidates should note that ePINS purchased are tied to individual proﬁle and are not transferable.
- Candidates are advised to keep as private and confidential their security details such as registration numbers, password/numbers of ATM Cards, email addresses and ePINs. No centre is allowed to request or accept a candidate’s password.
- Candidates are not permitted to register more than once. In the event of any error during the registration process, such candidates are to seek correction from the Board and not to obtain a fresh application as doing so would attract sanction.
- Nobody, including parents/guardians or any proxy is allowed to transact any business on any candidate’s profile. The registration process and all activities on candidates’ profile are being monitored by the Board and defaulters shall be severly sanctioned. Any candidate who makes his password, profile code or other security codes available to another person (parents, friends, tutorial teachers, fraudsters etc) is liable for any alteration done by such person(s). DO NOT GIVE YOUR PASSWORD TO ANYBODY INCLUDING JAMB OFFICIALS. These security codes are not to be demanded at any registration centre by any person for any purpose.