Tek Experts provides the services of a uniquely passionate and expert workforce that takes intense pride in helping companies manage their business operations. We care about the work we do, the companies we partner with and the customers they serve.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT System Administrator
Ref #: 243737
- We are hiring an IT Systems Administrator. In this role, you will install, manage and maintain computers, servers, telephony, and network systems to ensure the stable operation of IT assets ensuring the integrity and stability of Voice, Data as well as the VPN connection of internal network and partner’s access.
What you’ll be doing:
- Monitor, maintain and manage all network devices globally to keep them running properly
- Establishes networking environment by designing and implementing routing devices (routers/switches) system configuration
- Follow Change control management while implementing system changes, upgrades, and updates
- Provide Technical support for other teams
- Ensure all IT Global policies/standards and procedures are in place.
What You’ll Need
- General knowledge of server and client systems hardware
- Networking: general knowledge of devices, LAN/WAN concepts, data transmission, routing, protocol stack, DNS, DHCP, load balancing, firewalls
- Additional knowledge in cloud technologies, backup software
- Strong technical skills with IPBX (VoIP), Server technology, Virtualization
- Strong in IT Service Management for Incident, Change and Configuration Management
- Excellent Troubleshooting skills
Application Closing Date
12th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online