The Workplace Centre Limited (TWPC) – Our client, an Oil & Gas Company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Support Officer
Employment Type: Full Time / Permanent
Industry: Oil & Gas
- Assesses and monitor credit application and performance.
- Monitors and accurately records all product costs.
- Ensures that all records of assets are periodically updated.
- Creates and maintains records of customers, vendors, material data and product price as well as archiving all records properly.
- Manage Master Data on the business application.
- Responsible for data quality and consistency checks before creation.
- To maintain confidentiality and observe data protection guidelines.
- Resolve issues logged by system users
- Provide training to bridge knowledge gap of system users
- Assist users navigate the system whenever necessary
- To liaise and consult with departments, colleagues, vendors, and individuals as necessary.
- Any other duties appropriate to the role.
- A Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting, Computer Science or Science-related discipline or its equivalent from an accredited institution.
- A Member of relevant professional body.
- Minimum of 2 years professional experience.
Application Closing Date
5th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.