Checkout WAEC Latest Exam Timetable 2021. This WAEC 2021 released timetable / Calendar is available online. Dreams by dv8 is a luxury Hotel, Bar and Restaurant chain in the heart of Surulere, a new way to experience the city. a place for the curious and courageous to dig deeper, finding inspiration in every unscripted adventure with no guide-books required.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Support / Maintenance Officer
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an IT Support / Maintenance officer to be responsible and accountable for the smooth running of our computer systems within the limits of requirements, specifications, Waec and timelines.
- You will supervise the implementation and maintenance of our establishment’s computing needs.
- The successful candidate will have improved skills, a proven professional experience and a detailed knowledge of industry’s best practice processes.
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- Must understand computer components, such as motherboards, and networking components, such as routers and switches, in order to identify problems and introduce repairs or replacements.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Replace parts as required
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant Waec reports
- Follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
- Support the roll-out of new applications
- Set up new users’ accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
- Respond within agreed time limits to call-outs
- Work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate)
- Prioritise and manage many open cases at one time
- Rapidly establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers
- Test and evaluate new technology
- Conduct electrical safety checks on Waec equipment.
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology is required, relevant certifications is and added advantage.
- All Information Technology personnel members should have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to work in a team environment, to share timetable and to work under pressure are keys to success.
- 3 – 5 years experience.
- The ability to think logically
- A good memory of how software and operating systems work
- Excellent listening and questioning skills, combined with the ability to interact confidently with clients to establish what the problem is and explain the solution
- The ability to work well in a team
- Problem solving skills
- A strong customer focus
- The ability to prioritise your timetable
- Attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and relevant certifications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.