eHealth4everyone designs and implements data-driven solutions and technologies to improve health systems for and with local communities. eHA’s technology works in low connectivity settings and uses data to drive decision-making by local governments and partner agencies to get optimum results.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Support Intern
Location: Garki 2, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Internship
- We’re looking for an IT personnel to install, monitor and maintain computer/web systems, tools and networks.
- S/he would be responsible for installing, running, configuring and maintaining computer and online systems, diagnosing hardware and software faults and solving technical, internet and application problems, either over chat, on phone or in person.
- A Degree in Computer Science, Information Science, Mathematics or any closely related field is required.
- At least six months experience in a similar role.
- Good Knowledge of technical requirements of various software’s applications.
- Office365 administration
- Windows server administration and active directory management
- Rasberry pi administration and maintenance
- Hardware troubleshooting (printers, laptops etc)
- Software troubleshooting and support
- Network administration.
Application Closing Date
29th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Please also select “Student/ NYSC/ PreNYSC” as your category while filling your application
- Students studying a relevant course & in Abuja, current & prospective NYSC corp members in Abuja are welcome to apply.