Capital luxury Global Resources is a multifaceted and prestige company with a commitment to provide unlimited luxury products and services. As a global luxury group, our innovative and creative energy brings luxury into everything we do. Because we’re luxury experts, we’ve built bridges connecting us with the world’s best luxury brands and professionals to better serve our customers. Our projection has redefined luxury in our own words and style so we can make a big difference. Whether you’re looking for luxury in Automobiles, Hotels, Entertainment, Transportation, Real Estate or foods for your everyday living, Capital Luxury has made a commitment to keep you living in the lap of luxury.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Specialist
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Uyo – Akwa Ibom and Lagos
- Regularly evaluating our IT systems to ensure they meet the necessary demands.
- Assisting with network administration tasks.
- Ensuring data storage is safe and secure.
- Resolving all issues coworkers have with their IT systems and software.
- Software/OS maintenance, server stack upkeep, power management, and remote access management. Troubleshoot and maintain bare metal servers
- Support current security equipment including cameras, video storage, door access, and other equipment at our local facility
- Work with the local team to deploy new assets such as computers, printers, phones, and other IT-covered devices
- Comply with company safety policies, procedures, and best practices
- Available for other special projects at the direction of the IT Systems Manager and the CEO
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Graphics Art, Communications or a similar field.
- IT certifications required
- 4+ years of experience in a similar role
- Proficient in several programming languages
- Experienced writing code
- Expert level in Microsoft Office Applications, including Project
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Familiar with a range of software and hardware
- Previous technical support role
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.