A reputable and fast-growing group of companies based in Abuja, Lagos and Port Harcourt invites applications from qualified and experienced candidates for the position below:
Job Title: IT Personnel
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Must be able to handle basic software and hardware problems
- Responsible for installing, maintaining hardware & software components of the organization’s computers.
- Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications
- Be in charge of Network and router administration
- Develop and maintain local networks in ways that optimize performance
- Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems
- Organize and schedule upgrades and maintenance without deterring others from completing their work
- Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems (repair or replace parts, debugging etc.)
- Any other IT related responsibilities.
Skills And Requirements
- Minimum of B.Sc. / HND in Computer Science
- 3 – 6 years’ relevant work experience as an IT Personnel
- Certification as IT Technician will be an advantage (e.g. CompTIA A+, Microsoft Certified IT Professional)
- Proven experience as IT Technician or relevant position
- Excellent diagnostic and problem solving skills
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
- In depth understanding of diverse computer systems and networks
- Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles.
- Must posses analytical skills.
- Precision in implementing tasks, meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
Application Closing Date
9th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV and scanned copies of their certificates to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.