IT Officer Job Recruitment at a Non-governmental Organization. We are a Non-governmental Organization working on the improvement of Heath Equity through sustained engagement with core element-approach which includes Research, Program deliver Technical Assistance and Education.
We are providing technical support for the Integrated Biological and Behavioral Surveillance Survey and we require the services of the position below for a short-term engagement towards the process of field implementation:
Job Title: IT Officer
>>Non-governmental Organization Recruitment 2020 / 2021 (6 Positions) | Non-governmental Organization Recruitment
Duration of Engagement: 3 months maximum
- The IT Officer will support the development of the database and will be responsible for the IT support for the Survey as well as provide support in managing IT issues during the process of field activities.
- The incumbent will support and ensure all required IT dimensions meets the objectives of the research.
- S/He will also support in the report writing process by providing all necessary IT support for the process.
Terms of Reference
The IT Officer under the supervision of the National Team Lead, will carry out the following:
- Daily Managing of IT component and will ensure errors are identified and sorted timely
- Support the state team in the resolution of IT issues.
- Will set up, manage and synchronize the server with tablets.
- Provide update on IT process on a daily basis
- Will resolve all server and tablet related issues.
- M.Sc in Information Technology Computer Science or related discipline.
- Or B.Sc. in Information Technology Computer Science and information management with 3 to 5 years relevant experience in IT management with a good understanding of key population research activities.
- Comfortable with data handling! management and excellent attention to detail.
- Experience of using SPSS or other statistical packages like CS Pro, ODK, etc.
- Familiarity with IT packages necessary for public health and Key population programming will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
25th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Submit a one-page Application Letter along with your CV and references online
- We are an equal opportunity organization that is committed to promoting, gender equality
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.