Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Officer
Location: Sagamu, Ogun State
Industry: Manufacturing – Flexible Packaging
The IT Officer will be responsible for resolving technical issues faced by users/employees and will be one who is well vast and experienced in resolving issues of software and hardware – networking, systems administration and the maintenance of computer systems and on CCTV cameras/biometric machines.
- Providing leadership and serving as coach and mentor to team members
- Server management and database administration
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software (Oracle), systems, networks, printers, scanners and other office technology/IT equipment
- Installation and maintenance of CCTV cameras across the factory premises
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Proactively anticipating technical issues and mitigating them
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the company (physically and/or remotely)
- Setting up accounts for new users
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
- B.Sc / HND in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or a related discipline.
- Minimum 3-5 years related experience, preferably in the FMCG/Manufacturing industry.
- Experience in server management and database administration.
- Good knowledge of networking (Preferably CCNA certified)
- Good understanding of system support.
- A technical, logical thought process
- Problem-solving skills
- An ability to stick to strict deadlines.
- An ability to prioritize tasks.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Knowledge and experience in networking, Oracle ERP, systems administration and in the installation and maintenance of CCTV cameras/biometric machines is very essential for this position.
Application Closing Date
1st October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.