Action Energy, a company that operates in the downstream sector of the oil industry in Nigeria, with its head office in Abuja, is desirous of employing a team of young, vibrant and ambitious professionals who shall drive the vision of the company to fruition and build an enviable career in the industry.
Applications are invited for the position below:
Job Title: IT Officer
- The individual shall be leading the technology strategy, execution, and operations. The IT officer will be a champion for defining, scaling, and operating processes along with project management excellence.
- Provide leadership in technology portfolio for enablement and innovation
- Manage a portfolio of technology projects to meet cost, scope, and schedule constraints
- Develop key performance indicators and SLAs in lieu of requirement of stakeholders
- Develop policies for internal IT operations to drive attainment of SLAs
- Manage and support delivery of software and hardware operations and projects
- Enable process efficiency of back office operations
- Drive innovation for front office or core business operations by recommending viable technologies.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Programming, Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Experience hiring, managing, and retaining a team of talent technology professionals
- 6 years or more management experience in an IT environment
- 2 years or more experience working with IT systems
- Demonstrated experience in negotiating with business leaders to drive effectiveness of the IT department
- 3 years or more experience providing IT solutions.
Application Closing Date
COB 11th December, 2020.
Important Information / Notice
- Applications should be accompanied with 300-word essay on the strategy the applicant intends to apply to achieve departmental success while aligning with organizational goals.
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted.