ENYO Retail & Supply Limited is a customer-focused, technology-driven, fuels retailing company. Poised to deliver best-in-class retail experiences, leveraging complimentary brands and optimized returns to investors. Poised to challenge some of the key tenets of Nigeria’s fuels retailing industry, ENYO retail is founded on the premise that the customer is the most important factor to be considered in the development and execution of service delivery. This Recruitment 2020 & Job Vacancy is available till deadline.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Infrastructure Officer
Job Type: Full-Time
- This role is responsible for the physical delivery and ongoing support of products/services, applications, network systems and overall solutions.
- Performs tasks including, but not limited to, systems software upgrades, workstation setups and server configurations.
- Maintains software and hardware inventories. Provides operational support and analysis for the organizations information systems and peripheral equipment, such as servers, desktops, printers and storage devices.
- Performs recovery procedures, scheduling and backups, and monitors batch processes.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform operational support of IT Infrastructure technology including, but not limited to, network, security, messaging, storage, voice, etc.
- Perform analysis and resolve problems to restore normal IT Infrastructure operational levels.
- Complete project tasks to enable the on time, within budget and scope delivery of IT Infrastructure projects.
- Assure compliance to required standards, procedures, guidelines, and processes.
- Researches, analyzes, develops, and documents new processes and procedures to implement new solutions for use by IT Technicians to meet future problem resolution needs.
- Serves as a liaison between other technical staff, management, users, and vendors regarding service requests, usage, standards, security, and other technical matters.
- Develops structured diagrams for the specifications of databases, communication systems, servers, storage area networks, security or any other computer related hardware or software.
- Develops and implements databases, communication systems, storage area networks, security and applications with user departments, vendors, and data centres.
- Develops and implements the directory configurations, messaging configurations, and state-wide operating systems which include communication systems (servers, routers, switches, and hubs).
- Provides planning, design, and implementation of computer hardware, software, and network components.
- Tests programs and systems and integrates system modules.
- Converts and implements new systems or upgrades existing systems.
- Analyzes the need for, and develops, documents, implements, and monitors, information technology quality assurance standards.
- Develops cost estimates and makes recommendations for systems development and upgrades to existing systems.
- Evaluates network services equipment and software for purchase; recommends new configurations, provides training or arranges for vendor training for system users.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related course.
- CCNA, MCTS, MCITP, A+, N+
- Preferred Years of Experience: 1 – 3 year(s)
- Experience in infrastructure architecture, data centres, servers, and networks
- Experience with Windows and Unix Operating systems
- Knowledge and skill sets to install, configure, maintain and support networks
- Great understanding of any object-oriented programming language – Python, Java, C++, etc
- Working knowledge of databases – SQL, Oracle, etc
- Understanding of web applications and web development technologies
- Experience with emerging technology, such as cloud computing, desktop virtualization and unified communications
- Flexible and reliable worker, with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Effective communication skills (Spoken and written).
- Strong attention to detail.
- High-level analytical skills.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online