Nigerian Police Force NPF Microfinance Bank Plc (Formerly NPF Community Bank Ltd) was incorporated on the 19th May,1993 as a Limited Liability company under the provision of the Companies and Allied Matter Act cap c20LFN 2004.The bank provide Banking services to both serving and Retired Officers and men of Nigeria Police Force, its ancillary institution and general banking public.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Helpdesk / Support
Job Category: Information Technology
Job Type: Full Time
Probationary Period: 6 months
Role and Responsibilities
- Monitor and respond quickly to incoming requests relating to IT issues.
- Maintain computer systems and act as support if any system goes down.
- Responsible for PC’s, Printers, Servers and related equipment (monitor, keyboard, mouse, hard drive, etc).
- Maintain user PCs, including upgrades and configuration as needed.
- Assist with onboarding of new users on the network.
- Keep inventory of all equipment, software, and licensed users.
- Install, configure, and upgrade PC software.
- Ensure all user request are closed and user-requested are resolved timely in line with the MTTR
- Internal IT help desk support staff is responsible for training all employees on new hardware and software. This involves designing and implementing a specific training strategy for each project.
- Ensure monthly availability and review of all user-related issues.
- Ensure issues logs is maintained, reviewed and resolved by the parties involved for issues that can’t be resolved internally.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Qualifications and Education Requirements: A minimum of BSC/ HND Computer Science, Elect/ Elect, Statistics, Operational Research, Mathematics and other related qualification with minimum of second class lower or Upper credit
- Experience: Must have a minimum 2 years working experience in a similar position
- Certification: Certification in ITIL, COBIT 5, CompTIA Network+, Network+, SolarWinds Certified Professional and order IT service management framework is very necessary
- Preferred Skills: Initiative, Self-Motivated, Ability To Work Under Pressure And Deliver Results, customer service.
Application Closing Date
28th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online