iRecruiters Africa Recruitment 2020/2021 for Customer Service Delivery Officers Portal Opens. Apply for iRecruiters job Recruitment 2020/2021 via iRecruiters Portal Today. This iRecruiters Vacancy is open till position is filled. Our client is a leading Internet Service Provider with operations and offices across Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the following position:
>>Click Here For LATEST JOBS IN LAGOS TODAY
>>Click Here For LATEST JOBS IN ABUJA TODAY
Job Title: Customer Service Delivery Officers
Job Objective: The Company is seeking to hire Customer Service Officers to deliver superior support and service delivery to its esteemed customers in a manner that keeps them satisfied; fix and follow-up on any reliability issues, tracking service metrics (Metrics are measures that provide you with the quantifiable information you can use to track service performance or progress) and follow through with the field engineers to ensure that the clients issues are resolved as promised.
- Interact with customers by providing information in response to questions, concerns, and complaints by phone, email and social media.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls and ensure detailed information relating any concern or complaints is noted.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication with customers.
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
- Suggest solutions when a service malfunctions.
- Help rebuild customers’ trust and confidence in the best way possible
- Recommend potential products or services to management by conducting service survey and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepare weekly and monthly analysis of customers and capture their service performance.
- Prepare growth chart of customers to enable the company improve on its services and awareness.
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process and ways of improvement.
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Provide input for Growth Metrics for the organization.
- Good first degree in communications, social sciences or related field.
- 1 – 3 years cognate work experience preferably in an ISP company or Telecom sector.
- Extensive knowledge of customer service tools and applications.
- CRM Certification will be an added advantage.
- Residents of Lekki/Ajah are encouraged to Apply.
Desired Qualities and Skills
Quality focus, Market Knowledge, Listening Skills, Phone Skills, Conflict Resolution, Multitask, Patience, Negotiation, Attention to Detail, Analytical, Problem Solving, Organizational Skills etc.
Base Pay of up to N120, 000.00 monthly net