iRecruiters Africa Recruitment 2020/2021 Portal Opens for Graduates Development Associate Position. Apply for iRecruiters Africa Graduate Job Recruitment 2020/2021 Today via iRecruiters Africa Careern & Vacancy Portal. Our client, a leading FMCG sales and distribution Company for Hand Sanitizer and Pharmaceutical products across Nigeria is recruiting to fill the following position:
Job Title: Market Development Associate
Location: Lagos, Ibadan, Ogun & Osun
Job Summary: The MDA (Mid-Level) will work closely with the Senior Manager to achieve increase in sales and revenue for the Company’s Sanitizer brand in SW region. S/he will also participate in annual business performance planning, business reviews (monthly and quarterly), Reporting, Trade Management and Account administration (Market Distribution).
- Develop and execute a territory strategy to drive the growth ambition for the Company’s Sanitizer Brand in the South-west Region.
- Achieve annual sales and profit margin by identifying opportunities, strategies and tactics, and by influencing key stakeholders within their distributor’s network.
- Responsible for recruitment and setup of Distributors to drive coverage plan for Sanitizer in the Lagos, Ogun, Oyo and Osun States.
- In addition to driving coverage, the MDM will lead execution of demand generation activities to drive Off-take in these States.
- Negotiate and execute all aspects of distributor marketing programs for designated distributors.
- Consistent customer consultation to maximize sales opportunity for both customer and Company.
- Monitoring key direct & indirect cost drivers on new business and impact on business profitability.
- Volume and Value drive.
- South Western States Coverage of Distributors
- Execution of Trade Programs
- Good first degree in any relevant field
- Post graduate qualification (MBA/MSc) is an added advantage.
- 5-7 years’ experience in Pharmaceutical/Household sales
- Demonstrated collaboration and influencing skills
- Proven ability to consistently meet tight deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to analyze and solve complex business issues
- Analytical, leadership and excellent computer skills
- Demonstrated professionalism and dependability
- Strong communication skills; demonstrated ability to communicate and present effectively to all levels of an organization
- Fluency in English and Yoruba language.
- Travel Time: 80%