iRecruiters Africa Recruitment 2020/2021 for Client Support Executive Portal Opens. Apply for iRecruiters Job Recruitment 2020/2021 via iRecruiters Vacancy Portal. This iRecruiters Vacancy is open till position is filled. Our client is a fast growing financial technology company in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the following position:
Job Title: Client Support Executive
The role will act as a first point of call to respond to clients’ queries and to their resolve concerns through email, phone calls, and in-person or virtual meetings.
- Act as a single point of contact on behalf of the company to clients and follow up on requests and enquiries.
- Coordinate support and provide resolution to all clients issues across the Company’s Product lines.
- Collaborates with internal technical teams to investigate issues and troubleshoot as required
- Proactively identify sources and resource needs to support the brand growth.
- Works with cross-functional teams to monitor, control and report product performance through product indicators and KPIs such as usage, trials and rating etc. and to identify opportunities to improve customer experience and product deficiencies.
- Ensure that issues reported are resolved within timeline of the agreed SLAs.
- Conduct and analyze periodic client satisfaction surveys and reviews to develop new solutions that meet customer’s desired expectations.
- Takes initiatives in client satisfaction via process improvement plans and eﬃcient reporting and ﬂow of information.
- Proactively manage the client’s operational relationship with the company.
- Help align the Company’s vision with stakeholders across various regions and departments
- Provide leadership and accountability in the delivery of impactful, integrated marketing communication initiatives that drives business objectives.
- Minimum graduate degree in Business Management/related field
- Relevant industry certifications is desirable
- 3 years of proven experience preferably in financial service/payment sectors.
- Knowledge of technology trends in Payment ecosystem
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership and organizational abilities
- Strategic thinking
- Problem-solving aptitude