Terawork – Our client, an Investment and Capital Management Firm, is seeking a competent and qualified professional to fill the position below:
Job Title: Investment Associate
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Ideal professional will advise on investment choices and assist the team in analyzing, planning, executing, and closing possible purchase and disposition possibilities for their target audience.
- Their responsibilities are to review the financial data and potential investments of clients, to strategize the best plan to increase profits.
- They support descriptive and analytical assessments for possible acquisition, disposal, and internal values, including consumer research, market analysis, and discounted financial analysis.
- Other tasks they should be capable of include gathering assessments and presenting relevant data from various sources, preparing detailed reports and complex financial designs using Spreadsheets for asset planning and prediction.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- They would be responsible for keeping track of clients’ portfolios and staying abreast with all investment activities
- Collaborate with shareholdings, attorneys, bankers, dealers, and internal departments to identify investment options
- Undertake thorough due diligence on company finance and financial markets.
- Reconcile client investment portfolios and trades
- Confirm the execution of time-sensitive tasks and related paperwork
- Update the latest accounts and provide ongoing service by operating
- Supervise and manage the background investigation for ongoing purchase and disposal
- Administering KYC and onboarding clients
- Developing and sending detailed monthly investments report to management and clients
- Researching and writing thought leadership pieces on investment and finance.
- Arrange detailed investment panel papers and other internal corporate documentation.
- Participate in and assist the acquire, disposal, and asset finance closing processes, including liaising with agents, advisors, lenders, and internal departments.
- Minimum of B.Sc with a 2:1 In Accounting/Banking and Finance/Economics or any finance related Degree
- 5 years of experience from the finance industry specifically financial market, wealth management or private banking
- Task-oriented, dependable, and effective interpersonal skills are required
- Excellent in Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and active listening ability.
- Careful attention, prioritization skills, and stress management
- Excellent teamwork spirit.
- Strong IT skills.
Application Closing Date
19th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.