Lotus Capital Limited is a full-service ethical investment management company specializing in Asset Management, Private Wealth Management, and Financial Advisory services. Lotus Capital is a pioneer in non-interest finance in Nigeria and duly registered with the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) as Fund Managers.
Over the last 14 years, we have consistently contributed towards the growth of non-interest finance in the Nigerian capital market, and also manage 3 mutual funds listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Investment Analyst
Reporting To: Head, Investment Management & Research
Key Functions & Responsibilities
- Construct investment portfolios for domestic and foreign assets including equities, fixed income and alternative investments with the aim of maximizing investment returns
- Manage portfolio risk in line with mandates
- Provide advice and guidance on investment opportunities
- Create investment performance reports
- Provide support to transaction advisory teams in identifying and packaging investment opportunities.
- Communicate with stakeholders on market conditions and economic trends.
- Head of Unit
- Finance Unit
- Legal Unit
- HR & Admin
Key Performance Goals / Targets
- Performance is imperative and the achievement of set targets will highly influence the review of your employment at Lotus Capital.
- A performance review exercise will be conducted every six (6) months to ensure you are in line with your goal.
Competencies and Skills
- Master’s Degree in Economics, Finance or a related discipline
- Passed the CFA Level I exam – minimum requirement
- Attended trainings on Non-interest/Islamic finance preferred
- Minimum of three-years’ experience in investment and financial assets management in a financial institution
- Strong understanding of investment strategies and risk management.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Select / Click on the specified Job Title you are applying for and start your application.