Brooks Advisory Services Limited (BASL) is a management consulting firm providing top-notch specialist services. The firm is designed with the interest of delivering top-notch value-added services in the areas of Business Advisory, Human Resource Management, Tax Advisory Services, Payroll Management, Pensions, Statutory Audit, Certificate of Acceptance, Due Diligence, Business Process Review & Restructuring and Manpower Selection, Training & Development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- We are currently looking for an Inventory Officer for a food truck, who will be responsible for receiving and processing items for production.
- Receiving and processing incoming and outgoing purchase orders.
- Issuing transaction invoices and documenting purchases.
- Record and track stock levels periodically.
- Draw up reconciliation for purchase orders
- Ensure appropriate distribution of stock and monitor distribution.
- Maintain stock records and giving records of stock usage.
- Ensure First In First Out (FIFO) practice to reduce wastage
- Draw up inventories.
- Check supplies against invoice and purchase orders
- Undertake daily, weekly, monthly and annual stock takes.
- Send daily stock report.
- Candidates should possess an SSCE / GCE / NECO or OND qualification.
- 2 – 3 years of work experience in food business
- Must be organized and punctual.
- Well-presented and professional.
- Prior experience in food business, preferably in a restaurant, would be advantageous.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
N40,000 – N50,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.