Unilever is a fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) corporation with operations in over 190 countries and more than 2 billion customers who use our incredible products on a daily basis.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Accountant, Nigeria
Job ID: R-54369
Business Context and Main Purpose of the Job
- As a member of the Supply Chain Finance section of the General Finance Function, the main purpose of role is to Business Partner with Procurement, R&D and SU’s to produce a validate product cost estimate for all sku’s produced in Nigeria,
- Validate Costings are correct and update all appropriate systems including SAP and input into transfer pricing. Business Partner with Category Finance and other Stakeholders on impact of Cost Movements.
- Oversee and give direction to all SCF including all factory sites regarding Governance, policies and procedures.
- Responsible for preparation and submission of Supply Chain financials in line with published timelines.
- Supports the Finance Business Partner-Supply Chain in preparing schedules, analysis and Management Information to aid the Supply Chain team’s routine decision-making / understanding of the results.
- Prepare Templates for Procurement inputs.
- Review pricing from procurement, challenge and validate by comparisons and sense checks.
- Upload pricing into SAP.
- Create Costing runs, execute, manage errors and validate.
- Product final PCE’s
- Supply PCE’s to Category Finance and Other stakeholders.
- Manage daily costing requests.
- Business Partner and produce PCE’s for innovation packs.
- Input PCE’s into transfer pricing models.
- Business Partner with Central TP team in India to produce final TP output.
- Validate outputs.
- Ensure SharePoint’s are updated.
- Ensure Master data for pricing is updated with new pricing.
- Business partner with Costing lead and give input into PPV’s and charge outs.
- Manage daily requests for TP’s from all countries.
- Manage all queries on transfer pricing.
- Business Partner with relevant Global/local teams and ensure Product Cost and Transfer Pricing guide lines are being followed.
Central Team Activities:
- Product analysis of PCE and TP outputs by preparing relevant decks.
- Ensure all activities are managed in line with Local, Regional and Global timetable.
- Build models and scenarios on the impact of changes from Supply management on SCF.
- Validate savings calculations, approve these in SRS and ensure data is managed in proper categories and stages in SRS.
- Manage off line calculations for projects not in SRS and possible opportunities for the business.
- Prepare and present analysis of commodities and savings, provide insights to relevant stakeholders.
- Prepare benchmark and trend analysis.
- Assist and give direction to the SU and PCE teams on analysis of data within their areas.
- Meet regional requirements for areas under direct control.
- Controls Master file database and enforces governance process around master files
- Sources Unit Budgetary Control, analysis and Performance Reporting
- Consolidates & co-ordinates Supply Chain Cost monthly forecast
- Computes Forecast Gross Margin Variance Analysis with commentaries on significant variances – Commodity, Currency, one offs, Savings & other underlying costs.
- Computes Actual Gross Margin Variance Analysis with Commentaries – Month, Qtr. & Full Year
- Compiles & Reports Regional SC Management Information Deck & KPIs
- Responds to all Regional & Local data requests
- OCF Forecast – Consolidation of Fcst input & Reporting – Concern Depn, IWC, Finance Charge, Concern NBV of Disposals, Stock movements & Capex
- Entrenches & Monitors compliance to the Small Control Framework in Supply Chain Operation
- Consolidates & co-ordinates sign-off of the Small Unit Control Framework for Supply Chain Finance
- Management Information input: All Slides for Supply Chain Chapter in Company Management Information Deck
- Updates monthly result timetable for SCF & Publishes monthly SCF Result Performance Scorecard
- Prepare and track logistics cost budget and forecasts
- Analyse and summarize cost variances data as requested by management on a weekly and monthly basis
- Troubleshoot problems identified in the budget reports and recommends necessary changes
- Supervise and analyse transporter invoice reconciliation, payment requests and resolve all issues regarding transporter invoice payments
- Liaise with the global team on regional reports required
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online