Interswitch is a Pan-African Integrated Payment company, founded in Nigeria but committed to Africa. We contribute to Africa by facilitating intuitive forms of exchange of value across cultures. Our focus is to become the market leader with the best foresight and highest execution ability in electronic payments in Africa by 2020. As a pioneer in the e-payments industry in Nigeria, we pride ourselves on doing the right thing on time, the first time.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Implementation Engineer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Support third party integrations to collections and disbursement payment solutions and maintenance of test application environment.
- Analyse customer requirements accurately to capture customer’s critical-to-quality (CTQ) requirements
- Translate customer requirements into system configuration
Partner API / Implementation Support:
- Tests and certifies integration of third party systems to Interswitch collection and disbursement applications
- Design and develop test strategies to test new and existing APIs and services.
- Facilitates migration of successfully tested implementations to production environment
- Design and develop sample codes, code snippets and libraries to aid developer integration to Interswitch payment products
- Create implementation guides and operational manuals for implemented solutions
- Maintenance of the Test environment applications and services
- Test and evaluate newly deployed sandbox services/applications
- Liaise with Group Shared Technology to ensure that existing services/applications on the sandbox environment are at par with the production environment.
- Facilitates project-related training sessions/workshops for internal/external clients
- Provide support for all customer onboarding efforts
- Provides third level application support to internal and external customers
- Manages relationship with third party integrators and customer’s perception during service delivery
- Responsible for API document management; ensure that APIs and integration documentation are clear, easy to understand and up to date
- Provides up to date application programming interface (API) documents
- Supporting the Interswitch Developer Community via the Developer Console or API Documentation Portal
- Academic Qualification(s): Good 1st degree in Sciences/Engineering
- Professional Qualification(s): ITIL , Any web development or database certification
- Experience (Number of relevant years): 1-5 years relevant experience
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online