Crossover Microfinance Bank was initially formed in 1992 under the name Pacific Savings and Loans Ltd. The bank was then renamed Crossover Savings and Loans Ltd or Crossover Mortgage Bankers with a new focus and team in 2010. With new investors and an ever-increasing need for capital in the retail sector, Crossover changed its business model from mortgage to microfinance in 2014 to support micro and small companies. In March 2016, it started doing full-scale microfinance activities. With a paid up capital of N450 million, Crossover Microfinance Bank Ltd is properly approved by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and recognised by NDIC. Currently, the bank has a number of locations, with its main office at 38 Kofoworola Crescent, Off Awolowo Way.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Control Officer
Locations: Ikeja, Ikorodu, Okokomaiko & Ajegunle – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Daily check of call over of all books of account to ensure that is free from all errors
- Reconciliation of cash book and cash collateral (security deposit) GL on bank-one.
- Reconciliation of pass book, collection sheet and bank one
- Reconciliation of HMO’s with loan disbursed
- Reconciliation of loan disbursed on bank one and loan withdrawn ( GL )
- Ensure compliance with all the bank’s operational policies
- Daily check of cash book and verification of all branch expenses
- Preparation of Compliance and Internal Control Reports
- Checking of loan forms and verification of clients details after disbursement
- Pay random visit to client site for account reconciliation
- Daily review of petty cash book
- Ensure daily treatment of any exceptions on branch operational activities
- Ensure quality portfolio management including but not limited to group visitation, monthly branch audit ROs portfolio, loan appraisal reviews and loan monitoring.
- Regular review of the Branch’s Portfolio at Risk (PAR) in conformity with the bank’s policies (PAR≤3%).
- Monitor bank’s assets and identify any obsolete or idle assets for efficient disposal as may be required.
- Conduct physical verification of Property, Plant and Equipment (PPE) and monitor its disposal.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities, as may be assigned by the Head, Internal Control and Audit.
- Candidates should possess an OND qualification with 2 – 4 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
2nd January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.