As an Internal Control Lead at Kuda Bank, your primary responsibility would be to ensure that the bank’s internal controls are effective and efficient in achieving its objectives. Some of the key tasks and responsibilities you may have in this role include designing and implementing internal control systems: You will be responsible for designing and implementing effective internal control systems that ensure compliance with regulatory requirements, minimize the risk of fraud, errors, and theft, and safeguard the bank’s assets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Control Lead
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Category: Internal Audit
Job type: Full time
- The successful candidate will coordinate and enhance internal controls across the bank and provide assurance to management on the adequacy of controls and adherence to documented policies and procedures.
- This role reports directly to the Head of Internal Control & Audit,
- Minimum of 5 years of financial controls and business controls advisory experience with a solid financial and management accounting background (at least 2 years in a senior position is preferred)
- ACCA/ACA certification is compulsory.
- Strong knowledge of internal control principles and demonstrated ability to provide solutions to control issues.
- Excellent communication and relationship management abilities.
- Ability to work both individually, and within a team environment.
- Fintech/ Financial service experience
Why join Kuda?
Become a part of one of the trailblazers in the challenger banking arena by joining the exciting and ambitious team at Kuda Bank as we work to become the neobank for ‘every African on the planet’.
- An exciting and flexible work environment
- Competitive pay
- Smart and kind coworkers
- Full pension contribution
- Reliable health insurance
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online